Little Mud #19
Little Mud cabin is another one of our most popular rental cabins onsite at NEOC. Being one of the closest cabins to the water, you can relax in the cabin or take a stroll to the point and watch the sunrise and sunset on Katahdin. Little mud underwent a complete renovation on the inside this past year. It sleeps up to 6 people and comes with a full kitchen, with fridge, stove and cooking utensils. Little Mud has a renovated private bathroom with a shower. See the pictures for some additional details. This is a popular cabin so we recommend reserving it when you can. Call 800-766-7238 or book right here.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $50 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!