Little Mud Cabin #19
Little Mud is another very popular cabin within the resort. Being one of the closest cabins to the water, you can relax in the cabin or take a stroll to The Point and watch the sunrise and sunset on Katahdin. Big mud recently underwent a complete interior renovation. It sleeps up to 6 people and comes with a full kitchen and refrigerator, cook stove and cooking utensils. It has a renovated private bathroom with a shower. See the pictures for some additional details! This is a popular cabin so we highly recommend reserving it when you can!
Additional amenities include: WiFi, Smart T.V.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 18 stay free
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!