We believe that when you go on vacation, whether it's a Maine whitewater rafting vacation or another outdoor adventure vacation, you shouldn’t have to leave a part of the family at home. We want all our guests (two legged and four legged) to enjoy their time at our resort. However, we do ask you to follow a few simple rules.
We welcome pets at our Twin Pines resort.
Out of respect to our other guests, proximity to Baxter State Park and for the safety of the animals, pets are prohibited at the following locations of our resort:
Penobscot Outdoor Center; camping, cabin tents, bunkhouses.
Dogs are allowed at Twin Pine Camps Cabins with prior reservation for $20 per dog/per night. We have a few rules that we ask you to follow:
- Must be on a leash at all times.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Due to barking, damage and summer heat, you may not leave your dog unattended unless in a kennel.
- Please keep cabins clean after your dog goes swimming, walking, etc.
- No dogs allowed on beds and furniture.
- You will be charged for any damage or extra cleaning.
- A $200 security deposit is required (we provide you with a clean dog bed and bowls).
- If you fail to register your pet with us - there is a $250 fee for unregistered pets.
- For all other pets, please inquire before making your reservation arrangements.
During your stay, if your pet needs medical attention or you would like some quality alone time there are local facilities in the area that can help.
Dog and Cat Kennels
Chester Animal Hospital
RR3 Box 1836
Lincoln, Maine 04457
20 Dirigo Drive,
East Millinocket, Maine 04430