Thank you for taking the time to submit your paperwork in advance. To complete this process, you are going to need your Reservation Number and Customer Number. Please take the time to read the appropriate release or waiver before submitting them to [email protected].
- If you are under the age of 18 and are not accompanied by a parent or guardian, you cannot fill out your release forms online. Please print the forms by clicking on the link and ensuring the signature of a parent or guardian. Make sure to bring these with you signed.
- If the Reservation # and Customer # are not already filled in, please fill in the Reservation # and Customer #, click the “Call Up Reservation” button, and your reservation will be retrieved.
- For each trip that you are participating in, please ensure that the appropriate “Choose your Trip” check box is selected.
- Enter your name and contact information. (If you think you are already on the mailing list then try the search field below). When your information is completed click on the “Save Info” button.
- To recall/edit a participant’s name and address information, simply click on their name in the “Trip Box”.
- To copy one contact information to another name, click on the “Copy Info” button then fill in the missing information and click on the “Save Info” button.
- Your completed paperwork will be ready for you to sign upon arrival for your adventure check-in.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
·$25.00 per person of your deposit is non-refundable and non-assignable.
·If written or verbal cancellation is received by NEW ENGLAND OUTDOOR CENTER 45 days prior to the activity date, a refund will be granted.
·Cancellations made within 45 days of the activity are non-refundable.
·Refunds will not be given for no-shows. Monies forfeited may not be applied to any balances that may be due. If NEW ENGLAND OUTDOOR CENTER cancels an activity, a full refund or rain check will be given.
Deposits, Cancellations, Refunds, and the Fine Print
- New England Outdoor Center reserves the right to cancel trips and change itineraries due to weather, water flow, and our professional discretion. Please know that we will communicate these changes to the best of our ability to ensure our customers can prepare appropriately. We have been rafting for 30 years and have rafted almost every single day as scheduled!
- We require a deposit of 50% of the total reservation within 10 days of the date the reservation is made. We can either take a credit card payment at the time of the reservation or we will send you a copy of your reservation and expect payment within 10 days. We can also take deposit payments individually from more than one person in a group and apply and itemize that payment toward the reservation.
- All reservations must be paid in full 45 days prior to the trip date. NOTICE: All reservations for which no deposit is received 45 days in advance may be automatically canceled without further notice to you.
- For reservations made within 45 days of the trip date we require full payment when the reservation is made. All reservations confirmed with a deposit will receive our full confirmation literature. Rafting, snowmobile rentals, and our cabins are in high demand, and we enforce a strict cancellation policy. If we receive cancellation 45 or more days prior to the trip date, a full refund will be granted, minus the cancellation fee of $25 per person of your deposit for all activities.
- Cancellations made within 45 days of the trip date are non-refundable.
- Cancellation Fee: $25 per person of your deposit is non-refundable and non-assignable.
- Security Deposits are required for each accommodation and will be collected at the time of check-in. If we discover any damage or missing items, we will prepare a written estimate which will be forwarded to you, and your credit card on file will be charged the full amount of the repair or replacement costs. PLEASE note all accommodations are non-smoking. If we find that your accommodation(s) has been smoked in, an additional $200 per unit charge will be applied to your credit card on file.
- ON RISK: Although we have an excellent safety record, our trips and activities are not without risk. It should be recognized that accidents can and do occur. All adventure participants must sign an Assumption of Risk and Agreement to Participate form, before participating in any activity with New England Outdoor Center. We reserve the right to switch rivers or rental locations if water, snow or weather conditions merit a change. All activities run rain, snow, or shine.
- Finally, a few rules: Alcohol consumption is prohibited prior to and during trips, and quiet hours at 10 p.m are enforced to assure all our guests' satisfaction.