The Twin Pines' Snowmobile Club always grooms to exceed expectations of riders in the Katahdin Region. You can help keep the standards high by becoming member or making a donation!
We groom 110 miles of trail in the Katahdin Region - the trails include:
- ITS 85/86 from Penobscot Pond to the Grant Brook Road.
- ITS 85/86 State Road to Abol and the Hurd Pond Trail
- ITS 85/86 Stacyville Rd
- 112 - Stratton Trail and the
- 112 - Logan Pond Trail
- In Town Millinocket Trails
- South Twin Connector
- Wild Kingdom Trail
Join the Twin Pines' Snowmobile Club - Help maintain the Katahdin Region's spectacular trail system. All proceeds beyond the MSA membership fees go directly to the trail!
Twin Pines Snowmobile Club
Memberships & Donations are welcome at any of the following levels or more:
Already a member of MSA? Then membership to our club is just $20.00
We're committed to providing our visitors with a safe, fun and family-oriented snowmobiling environment on clear, well-marked, groomed trails. We believe the best snowmobile trail conditions in Maine are right here in the Katahdin region, and we put your money to work for you!
Member Benefits: Memberships submitted using the current form will be valid for the 2017-2018 Season and will expire on September 30, 2018.
- One year membership to both the MSA (Maine Snowmobile Association) and the Twin Pines' Snowmobile Club.
- All members receive the MSA monthly newsletter "Maine Snowmobiler" newsletter
- A membership card. Memberships Run from Oct. 1-Sept. 30. Twin Pine Snowmobile Club members
have the option of participating in trail work if interested. Watch for special Club Sponsored weekend events.
Bronze, Silver and Gold Levels:
- Receive personal recognition on the NEOC Webpage and Trail Reports
- Businesses can receive related marketing opportunities with NEOC on the web & other media outlets. Contact Matt Polstein at 1-800-634-7238
- Enjoy all the membership benefits of our Individual & Family memberships including the Early Bird Benefits.
Deduct the full value of our Individual membership from a midweek lodging stay with us.