Fox Den Lodge #10
Fox Den is a very cute small 1 bedroom lodge, perfect for a romantic getaway. Fox Den has a queen bed in the bedroom with a bathroom ensuite, and has a convertible couch in the living room (sleeps up to 4 people). Enjoy dinner on your private deck which has a gas grill. This small cabin is in a wooded location within close proximity to our recreation trails, River Driver’s Restaurant, and The Point.
Additional amenities include: WiFi, Smart T.V., Propane Fireplace, and a Propane Outdoor Grill.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax.
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin.
- Kids under 17 stay free
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $40 per dog, per night.
- PETS: $25 per pet, per night.