Big Mud #18
Big Mud is another very popular cabins onsite at NEOC. Being one of the closest cabins to the water, you can relax in the cabin or take a stroll to the point and watch the sunrise and sunset on Katahdin. Big mud underwent a complete renovation on the inside this past year. It sleeps up to 6 people and comes with a full kitchen, with fridge, stove and cooking utensils. It has a renovated private bathroom with a shower. See the pictures for some additional details. This is a popular cabin so we recommend reserving it when you can. Call 800-766-7238 or book right here.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $30 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!