#3 Loon: 3br Lodge
Book “Loon” an “eco-friendly” 3 bedroom large lodge at NEOC for your summer or winter stay. Loon is a little different from the other 3-br lodges. It has a wood Stove and has 4 beds in the cabin. Located off the cove, surrounded by beautiful tall trees with some views through the trees onto the lake, just a short 1 minute walk to the restaurant.
Loon has: Radiant heat floors; Three private bedrooms (3 Queen beds, 1 single beds); Two full bathrooms; Living room with wood stove, leather furniture and flat screen TV; Full kitchen with kitchenware; Sun-room & patio with an outdoor gas grill.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $30 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night, WOOF!