#3 Loon: 3br Lodge
Book Loon, an “eco-friendly” 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom large lodge at NEOC for your summer or winter stay! Loon is a little different from the other 3-br lodges. This cabin has a wood stove, and four beds (3 queens and only one twin). These lodges at NEOC/Twin Pines provide comfort, sustainable features, and finishes that are energy efficient. It is located off the cove, surrounded by beautiful tall trees with some views towards the lake, and a short 1 minute walk to the restaurant, and our recreation trails.
Loon has: Wifi; Radiant heat floors; Three private bedrooms (3 queen beds, 1 single bed); Two full bathrooms; a living room with wood stove, leather furniture and Smart TV; a full kitchen with kitchenware; and a sunroom & patio with an outdoor gas grill. It is also handicapped-accessible.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 17 stay free
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $40 per dog, per night.
- PETS: $25 per pet, per night.