#7 Raven: 2 Br Lodge
Our Most Popular Cabins are the 2-br Lodges located on the Cove. They are named after Maine birds – Raven, Snowy Owl and Waxwing. Designed with your comfort in mind, you can enjoy quiet private space and still be right in the heart of our resort. These Lodges are located off the cove, surrounded by beautiful tall trees with some views through the trees onto the lake. Enjoy looking out at nature or cook your supper on the gas grill and enjoy being in nature dining on the cedar picnic table that is adjacent to your cabin.
Each 2 bedroom Lodge/Cabin (3 total) has Radiant heat floors; Two private bedrooms (4 queen beds); One full bathroom; One half bathroom; Living room with gas fireplace, leather furniture and flat screen TV; Full kitchen with kitchenware; patio with an outdoor gas grill.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $50 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!