#1 Bobcat: 3br Lodge
Book Bobcat an “eco-friendly” 3 bedroom large lodge at NEOC for your summer or winter stay. All the 3-bedroom lodges are similar in layout. These lodges at NEOC/Twin Pines give you not only comfort, but sustainable features and finishes that are energy efficient. Located off the cove, surrounded by beautiful tall trees with some views through the trees onto the lake, just a short 1 minute walk to the restaurant.
Bobcat has: Radiant heat floors; Three private bedrooms (3 Queen beds, 2 single beds); Two full bathrooms; Living room with gas fireplace, leather furniture and flat screen TV; Full kitchen with kitchenware; Sun-room & patio with an outdoor gas grill.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $30 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!