#2 Eagle: 3br Lodge
Book Eagle, an “eco-friendly” 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom large lodge at NEOC for your summer or winter stay! All the 3-bedroom lodges are similar in layout. These lodges at NEOC/Twin Pines provide comfort, sustainable features, and finishes that are energy efficient. It is located off the cove, surrounded by beautiful tall trees with some views towards the lake, and a short 1 minute walk to the restaurant, and our recreation trails.
Eagle has: WiFi; Radiant heat floors; Three private bedrooms (3 queen beds, 2 single beds); Two full bathrooms; a living room with gas a fireplace, leather furniture and Smart TV; a full kitchen with kitchenware; and a sunroom & patio with an outdoor gas grill. It is also handicapped-accessible.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!