Guides Cabin #13
Guides Rental Cabin is one of the older cabins on the property and for some (not all) it is the most popular. It is located in the center of the property and has a wood burning stove, 2 private bedrooms (with 1 full bed in each) and 2 walk-through bedrooms (1 set of bunk beds in one and a full size bed in the other) on the ground floor. Upstairs has an alcove bedroom with 2 single beds. It is rustic, and has undergone some minor renovations in recent years. It has 2 bathrooms.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $50 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!