Guides Cabin #13
Guides Cabin is one of the older cabins on the property, and is also the most popular! It is located in the heart of the resort. Guides has a wood burning stove, 2 private bedrooms (with 1 full bed in each), and 2 walk-through bedrooms (1 set of bunk beds in one, and a full-size bed in the other) on the ground floor. Upstairs has an alcove bedroom with 2 single beds. It is rustic and has undergone some renovations in recent years. Additionally inside of the cabin is 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen, and living room area.
Additional amenities include: WiFi, Wood Stove, and a Propane Outdoor Grill.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!