Hammond Ridge #21
Hammond Ridge is our newest Small Premium Cabin. This cabin is located in the heart of our resort, within easy walking distance of The Point, River Drivers Restaurant, and our recreational trails. Hammond Ridge sleeps up to four people total, with two bedrooms each with a queen sized bed. The cabin has one full bathroom. Hammond Ridge is a full house keeping cabin, fully furnished with all kitchenware included. Additional amenities include: Smart T.V, WiFi, Heatpump/Air Conditioning, and a Three-Burner Propane Outdoor Grill.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax.
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin.
- Kids under 12 stay free.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!