Trout Mountain #12
Trout Mountain rental cabin is located in the center of the resort and features great views of Katahdin, Maine’s highest mountain. The cabin features stunning woodwork and comes completely furnished with leather furniture, Queen-size beds, private bedrooms, bathrooms, a modern kitchen and large dining areas. There are three private bedrooms, with 2 of the bedrooms in their own wing, allowing for privacy with a large group. In addition, there is another lofted sleeping area with full ceiling height and a wide staircase that overlooks the main room.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $50 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!