Trout Mountain #12
Trout Mountain Cabin is located in the heart of our resort, within easy walking distance of The Point, River Drivers Restaurant, and our recreational trails. The cabin features stunning woodwork and comes completely furnished with leather furniture, 6 queen-size beds, private bedrooms, bathrooms, a full kitchen with kitchenware, and a large dining area. This Premium Cabin has three private bedrooms, with two of the bedrooms in their own wing- allowing for privacy with a large group. In addition, there is another lofted sleeping area with full ceiling height, including one of the queen-size beds, a pair of twin beds, and a wide staircase that overlooks the main room.
Additional amenities include: WiFi, and a Propane Outdoor Grill.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!