#8 Snowy Owl: 2 Br Lodge
Our Most Popular Cabins are the 2-br Lodges located on the Cove. They are named after Maine birds – Raven, Snowy Owl, and Waxwing. Designed with your comfort in mind, you can enjoy a quiet private space and still be right on the resort property. These lodges are located off the cove, surrounded by beautiful tall trees with some views towards the lake, and a short 1 minute walk to the restaurant, and our recreation trails.
Each 2-bedroom Lodge (3 total) has Wifi; Radiant heat floors; Two private bedrooms (4 queen beds); One full bathroom; One-half bathroom; a living room with gas fireplace, leather furniture, and Smart TV; Full kitchen with kitchenware; and a patio with an outdoor gas grill.
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin
- Kids under 12 stay free
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night. WOOF!