The Twin Pines’ Snowmobile Club always grooms to exceed expectations of riders in the Katahdin Region. You can help keep the standards high by becoming member or making a donation!
Join the Twin Pines’ Snowmobile Club – Help maintain the Katahdin Region’s spectacular trail system. All proceeds beyond the MSA membership fees go directly to the trail!
Want to make an impact?
Memberships & Donations are welcome at the following levels:
- Individual: $35.00
- Family: $35.00
- Business: $60.00
- Bronze: $250.00
- Silver: $500.00
- Gold :$1000.00+
- Already a member of MSA? Then membership to our club is just $20.00
We’re committed to providing our visitors with a safe, fun and family-oriented snowmobiling environment on clear, well-marked, groomed trails. We believe the best snowmobile trail conditions in Maine are right here in the Katahdin region, and we put your money to work for you!
Member Benefits: Memberships submitted using the current form will be valid for the 2016-2017 Season and will expire on September 30, 2017.
- One year membership to both the MSA (Maine Snowmobile Association) and the Twin Pines’ Snowmobile Club.
- All members receive the MSA monthly newsletter “Maine Snowmobiler” newsletter
- A membership card and MSA decal are covered by a $3500 accidental death and dismemberment insurance policy. Memberships Run from Oct. 1-Sept. 30. Twin Pine Snowmobile Club members have the option of participating in trail work if interested. Watch for special Club Sponsored weekend events.
Bronze, Silver and Gold Levels:
- Receive personal recognition on the NEOC Webpage and Trail Reports
- Businesses can receive related marketing opportunities with NEOC on the web & other media outlets. Contact Matt Polstein at 1-800-634-7238
- Enjoy all the membership benefits of our Individual & Family memberships including the Early Bird Benefits.
- You can also deduct the value of our individual membership from a whitewater rafting trip that we offer on the Penobscot River.