The State of Maine is making a 10% reduction to all grooming budgets due to low sled registration during the winter of 2011/2012. The Twin Pines' Snowmobile Club always overspends its grooming budget to meet the expectations of riders in the Katahdin Region. You can help keep the standards high by becoming member or making a donation!
Join the Twin Pines' Snowmobile Club - Help maintain the Katahdin Region's spectacular trail system. All proceeds beyond the MSA membership fees go directly to the trail!
FRIENDS OF THE TRAIL
Want to make an impact?
Memberships & Donations are welcome at the following levels:
Already a member of MSA? Then membership to our club is just $20.00
We're committed to providing our visitors with a safe, fun and family-oriented snowmobiling environment on clear, well-marked, groomed trails. We believe the best snowmobile trail conditions in Maine are right here in the Katahdin region, and we put your money to work for you!
Member Benefits: Memberships submitted using the current form will be valid for the 2012-2013 Season and will expire on September 30, 2013.
- One year membership to both the MSA (Maine Snowmobile Association) and the Twin Pines' Snowmobile Club.
- All members receive the MSA monthly newsletter "Maine Snowmobiler" newsletter
- A membership card and MSA decal are covered by a $2500 accidental death and dismemberment insurance policy. Memberships Run from Oct. 1-Sept. 30. Twin Pine Snowmobile Club members have the option of participating in trail work if interested. Watch for special Club Sponsored weekend events.
Bronze, Silver and Gold Levels:
- Receive personal recognition on the NEOC Webpage and Trail Reports
- Businesses can receive related marketing opportunities with NEOC on the web & other media outlets. Contact Matt Polstein at 1-800-634-7238
- Enjoy all the membership benefits of our Individual & Family memberships including the Early Bird Benefits.
Additional Early Bird Benefits: Join in the next 5 days and receive the following
- Deduct the full value of our Individual membership from a midweek lodging stay with us.
- You can also deduct the value of our individual membership from a whitewater rafting trip that we offer on the Penobscot River.