- Prices do not include 7% Maine sales tax. Flat rate based in number of guests in each cabin.
- Kids under 12 stay free.
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant - for $23 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage and gratuity.
- Minimum 2 night stay on weekends (Thurs.-Sat)
- $3 pp/per night energy surcharge (winter only) -includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night (includes bed, bowl and treat. WOOF!)
- Peak Season/Holiday Rates are: July, August & September and all Fridays & Saturdays in December-March 12th, MLK weekend January 14-16th, and daily February 1-28. Value Rates are Sunday-Thursday, December-January and after March 12th every day.
Staying in one of our brand new "Green" Cabins at Twin Pines promises not only comfort, but sustainable features and finishes that are Eco-friendly and energy efficient. Our six Cove-side Cabins at Twin Pines are groundbreaking in both design and construction and meet the highest standards for certified clean air quality. These lakeside cabins were built to meet Gold level standards for LEED®, the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design program developed by the U.S. Green Building Council.
Each Cabin has: Radiant heat floors; Three private bedrooms (3 Queen beds, 2 single beds); Two full bathrooms; Living room with gas fireplace, leather furniture and flat screen TV; Full kitchen with kitchenware; Sun-room & patio with an outdoor gas grill.
Twin Pine Cabin & Guest House Site Map
6 Coveside Guesthouses (sleeps up to 8)
(New) Green Built!