Are you looking for a moose and wildlife tour in Maine? Our guarantee: If you don’t see a moose, or your tour doesn’t meet your every expectation, just ask and the next one is on us!In addition to our moose sighting guarantee we also provide a Moose Sighting Report.
Moose and Wildlife tours are offered twice daily in the morning and afternoon. We use our luxury pontoon boat weather and wind permitting to cruise the backwaters of Millinocket Lake. We also travel in to the Maine North woods in our air-conditioned van which can seat up to 12.
Looking for something really special? Why not inquire about nine person war canoe or guided canoe/kayak tours?
While guests may be eager to see a Maine moose, a variety of wildlife commonly seen on our wildlife tours include: bald eagles, loons, osprey, fox, whitetail deer and some very shy black bears.
Come join us for a moose and wildlife tour.
Guided Moose & Wildlife Tours in Maine
Our moose sighting guarantee: If you don’t see a moose on your wildlife tour, or your tour doesn’t meet your every expectation, just ask and the next one is on us! We want to exceed your expectations.
|Guided Wildlife Tours||Adults||Children (5 - 12)|
|Guided Moose Tours (3 Hours)||$49||$39|
|Full-Day Guided Moose & Wildlife Excursion||$109||$89|
|Guided Moose and Wildlife Canoe Overnight||$269||$189|
|*(All prices are per person)|
Tours are $49 by: luxury pontoon boat or air conditioned van. Tours by canoe or touring kayak or 9 person war canoe are $69. (Min 4 people) Children 5 and under are No-charge.
Guided Moose Tours (3 Hours)
- Time of Day: Evening. Departure time varies depending on daylight hours
- Length of trip: approximately 3 hours
- Locations: ALL Moose Tours leave from Twin Pines
- How?: BY luxury pontoon boat, New air conditioned van, canoe or touring kayak or 9 person war canoe.
Full-Day Guided Moose & Wildlife Excursion
- Cost: $109 pp (Need minimum of 4 people to run trip)
- Time of Day: May, June, September & October 8 am – 2 pm, July-August 7am-1pm (Meet at Twin Pines)
- Length of trip: 6 hours
- Locations: ALL Wildlife Tours leave from Twin Pines
- How?: BY water (pontoon boat, canoe, kayak, or war canoe, and hike (limited use of vehicle depending on weather)
- Note: War canoes can hold 8 persons plus a guide
- Food: Lunch provided
Guided Moose and Wildlife Canoe Overnight
- Cost adult: $269 pp
- Cost children: (Under 15) – $189 pp
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Locations: ALL Wildlife Tours meet and leave from Twin Pines
- Trip includes all meals and snacks
- Trip includes most necessary equipment, except for clothing, rain gear, sunscreen, bug spray, etc.
Notes: The itinerary is subject to change, based on weather, campsite availability and factors determined at the time of the trip.