Are you looking for a moose and wildlife tour in Maine? At NEOC we offer scheduled Moose and Wildlife tours twice daily, in the morning and afternoon. We use our luxury pontoon boat weather and wind permitting to cruise the backwaters of Millinocket Lake. We also travel in to the Maine North woods in our air-conditioned van which can seat up to 12, generally your guide will choose the location where you will have the highest likelihood of viewing moose and other wildlife.
When Moose watching is in season we update our Moose Sighting Report.
While guests may be eager to see a Maine moose, a variety of wildlife commonly seen on our wildlife tours include: bald eagles, loons, osprey, fox, whitetail deer and if you are very lucky some very shy black bears.
Guided Moose & Wildlife Tours in Maine
Our moose sighting guarantee: If you don’t see a moose on your wildlife tour, or your tour doesn’t meet your every expectation, just ask and the next one is on us! We want to exceed your expectations.
|Guided Wildlife Tours||Adults||Children (5 - 12)|
|Guided Moose Tours (3 Hours)||$49||$39|
|Full-Day Guided Moose & Wildlife Excursion||$149||$149|
|*(All prices are per person)|
Tours are $49 by: pontoon boat or air conditioned van. Children 5 and under are No-charge. * 2 person minimum for all tours to run
Guided Moose Tours (3 Hours)
- Time of Day: Evening. Departure time varies depending on daylight hours
- Length of trip: approximately 3 hours
- Locations: ALL Moose Tours leave from Twin Pines
- How? By pontoon boat or air conditioned van.
Full-Day Guided Moose & Wildlife Excursion
- Cost: $149 pp (Need minimum of 2)
- Time of Day: May 9 am, June, September & October 8 am, July-August 7 am (Meet at Twin Pines)
- Length of trip: 6 hours
- Locations: ALL Wildlife Tours leave from Twin Pines
- How? By water (pontoon boat) or Van/Vehicle.
- Food: Lunch provided