Book an “eco-friendly” 3 bedroom lodge at NEOC for your summer or winter stay. These lodges at NEOC/Twin Pines give you not only comfort, but sustainable features and finishes that are energy efficient. Located off the cove, surrounded by beautiful tall trees with some views through the trees onto the lake, just a short 1 minute walk to the restaurant.
We have six 2-story lodges and three 1-story lodges. Each 2 story Lodge (6 total) has: Radiant heat floors; Three private bedrooms (3 Queen beds, 2 single beds); Two full bathrooms; Living room with gas fireplace, leather furniture and flat screen TV; Full kitchen with kitchenware; Sun-room & patio with an outdoor gas grill.
Photos, Prices and Video Tour Below:
3 Br Lodges at NEOC
|Number of People||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||Weekly|
|2 Story Lodge||529||529||529||529||529||529||578||627||2963
|*(Prices are flat rate and per night)|
2 Story Lodging Video Tour
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax.
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin.
- Kids under 12 stay free.
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $30 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage and gratuity.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 per person/per night resort charge – includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night (includes bed, bowl and treat. WOOF!)