Sandy Stream Cabin
For larger groups or multiple families, this is a great Large Cabin, it features plenty of space to make your group comfortable, cozy enough to make you feel right at home. There are 2 bedrooms, 1 lofted sleeping area and 1 bathroom, kitchen, living room and dining area. (sleeps 10 people Max).
Guides Cabin Guides is one of the older cabins on the property and for some (not all) it is the most popular. It is located in the center of the property and has a wood burning stove, 2 bedrooms (with 1 full bed in each) and a walk through room with 1 set of bunk beds on the ground floor and upstairs it has an alcove bedroom with 2 single beds. It is rustic, and has undergone some minor renovations in recent years. It has 2 bathrooms.
Floor Plans – Download PDF
Click floor plan to see large version
|Number of People||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||Weekly|
|Large Cabin Rate||397||397||397||397||397||397||427||457||487||517||2222
|*(Prices are flat rate and per night)|
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax.
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin.
- Kids under 12 stay free.
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $30 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage and gratuity.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 per person/per night resort fee
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night (includes bed, bowl and treat. WOOF!)
Take a peek at a this map of our site to find your cabin location
– Click here for a pdf NEOC Lodging Map