Small Cabins: Little & Big Mud, Wadleigh & Grant Brook (up to 6 people). These cabins are perfectly designed for couples, families or groups of 4-6 people. The original cabins (4 of them) are cozy, have lots of character and some come with a spectacular view of Millinocket Lake and Katahdin. They are equipped with full beds plus 1 or 2 sets of bunk beds, which are extremely popular with the kids (we’ll let you decide who sleeps on the bottom).
Fox Den A very cute small 1 bedroom cabin, Fox Den (sleeps up to 4 people) and has a convertible couch in the living room. This small cabin is in a wooded location and is a 2-3 minute walk to the lake.
Floor Plans – twin_pines_cabins
Click to view large image
|Number of People||1||2||3||4||5||6||Weekly|
|Small Cabin Rates||245||245||245||245||275||305||1372|
|*(Prices are flat rate and per night)|
– Click here for a pdf NEOC Lodging Map
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax.
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin.
- Kids under 12 stay free.
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $30 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage and gratuity.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5 pp/per night resort fee, includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night (includes bed, bowl and treat. WOOF!)