Are you looking for lodges in Maine? if so the Premier lakeside cabins are the perfect New England lodging venue for bringing friends and family together. The cabins which could also be referred to as a Maine wilderness lodge, feature stunning woodwork and come completely furnished with leather furniture, Queen-size beds, private bedrooms, bathrooms, a modern kitchen and large dining areas. We have four Premium Cabins that sleep 12 to 14.
4 Premium Cabins (sleep 12 to 14)
Lookout, Millinocket Stream, Bears Den & Trout Mountain
Floor Plans – Download PDF
Click to view large image
*Premium Cabin Rates – see the following table for new rates
|Number of People||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||Weekly|
|Premium Cabin Rate||619||619||619||619||619||619||619||649||679||709||739||769||799||839||3465|
- Prices do not include 9% Maine sales tax.
- Rates are flat rate based on number of guests in each cabin.
- Kids under 12 stay free.
- Pre-purchase dinner at the River Drivers Restaurant – for $30 includes limited choice entree dinner, bread, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage and gratuity.
- 2 night stay required peak winter weekends – last two weeks in January until 1st weekend in March. Please call if you need just one night as space is sometime available depending on other bookings, etc.
- $5/ per person per night resort fee – includes children
- Check-in: 3:00PM or later. Check-out: 10:00AM (NO Smoking)
- DOGS: $20 per dog, per night (includes bed, bowl and treat. WOOF!)